Saturday, December 16, 2006

She's jus so near...precious

How does a bitch or slut sounds? common? Hahas, Yeah.. I start to realize i'm of those, so wad if it jus a bitch or slut or perhaps plk, it jus fcukin havin sex with someone whom have a gf counted or jus havin sex all over the place? It was jus a games isnt, u either play finish go hm have a good slp or u can jus relax one corner and cry bout it. Play it and take it, it is okay i think, so wad if whole world thinks u r one of those, hahahs.. I know if i wanna play i have to take it, and i take it. I wont have to bothered bout whether u have gf or not, maybe if ur gf knew she'll jus gt so crazy over it but it is childish cos everyone is makin their own decision for themselves.. Maybe during popo death let me realize lots of thing, it's really scary to part with someone whom u seriously love bt those partin is jus live or death and i seriously think dat partin with gf or bf is jus so stupid. I put precious to death it's a thing dat i wont forgive myself, no matter hw long bt in either world she's jus so understandin, in both our heart it is jus so close to each other.. My life have been so, i'll just go along with it and i love her =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home